- The bill would cause irreparable economic harm while at the same time mandating unattainble C02 reduction goals. Unattainable, yet catastrophic.
- Millions will end up out of work and we'll be standing in soup lines.
- Ideological climate change denial trumps any consideration of basic democracy.
- Stephen Harper had no choice but to appoint Conservative partisans to the Senate because no other province would hold fake Senate elections like Alberta.
- Canadians will freeze in the dark, will have to stop driving, and will have turn down their heat by 40%.
- Our estimates and statistics were very carefully checked by Lord Monckton.
- For rhetorical purposes, the oil sands and coal based electricity do not exist and do not produce C02. All reductions are on individuals.
Ok, I made the part up about Monckton. But would you have doubted it if I hadn't said so?
As Harper's era comes to an end, and the rest of the world starts tackling climate change without us, the status quo will be defended by liars.
Please recommend this post