Sunday, January 04, 2009

Weird Dream

I haven't been sleeping very well for some time. I took a break last night from feeling horrible about the inhumanity in Gaza and my own strange circumstances, and promptly fell asleep then had a weird dream.

A well known Canadian singer/songwriter came to my house to sing for me. She sang a few of her songs but not the one in particular I wanted to hear. I then proceeded to chase her around trying to get her pants off. Farcical consensual frolicking. It was like those dreams where you run and run and run and never go anywhere.

No, it wasn't Ann Murray.

But like all my dream sex I ended up frustrated as the well known singer/songwriter changed to Al Franken in the blink of an eye. Feel free to NOT comment on the deep meaning of that. Franken started going on and on about how Republicans always cheat in elections and that all he wanted to do was make sure all the votes were counted yada yada yada. I told him to STFU.

Then I was in someones driveway wearing not much in the blistering cold wondering if I should go knock on their door.

Top that.

I'd like to take some time to think about this, but right now I'm running late, and feeling a bit week in the knees.

By the way, Franken is ahead in the Minnesota Senate recount. With the count all but complete the only thing remaining to deal with is the lawsuits from the losers. One wonders how a professional comedian will fare among a group of amateur comedians. Please recommend this post

No comments: