Thursday, August 26, 2004

Kubler-Ross Dead (Possibly)

02:00 PM
Its been all over the news today that Elizabeth Kubler-Ross had died. I don't see how this could possibly be true, she is only 78 years old and in good health. I imagine there are a lot of women named Elizabeth Kubler-Ross. It can't be THE Elizabeth Kubler-Ross. I hate it when the media makes mistakes like this.

04:00 PM
Ok this is really making me angry. What business does a loving God have in taking someone like Elizabeth Kubler-Ross? What could possible be the purpose in this? I hate God.

08:30 PM
I promise that if Elizabeth Kubler-Ross is alive that I'll become a better person. I'll do anything. Please just let her be alive.

10:00 PM
God, I'm so depressed. I can't read any more media stories about this. I can't even get out of bed. It's just too sad.

03:00 AM
Ok. She's dead. Big spike in the book sales I'm thinking.


Please recommend this post

No comments: