Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Poll Update

Just a quick update to let you know that Jeri Ryan is running away with the poll. Although there is a strong 'bugger off' contingent out there as well.

Some astute readers asked why Terry Farrell as Jadzia Dax was not included. Well, because the series had no critical acclaim and no one ever heard of Terry Farrell before or since. It seems that DS9 was a bit of a career killer for all involved.

The original poll called T'Pol T'Pal by mistake. T'Pol is the character played by Jolene Blalock. There is no T'Pal. However there is a T'Pau. She was a Vulcan elder on the original Star Trek series and that character re-appeared in a younger version in an Enterprise episode. I was thinking about Janeway at the time and that your mom is so hot thing kind of intruded into my subconscious.

Confused yet? You would be surprised how many trekkie web sites refer to T'Pol as T'Pal or T'Pau. I think there was also a dance band in the 80's called t'pau.

I'm hoping that some day science will be able to extract all the pop-culture crap from my sub-conscious and replace with more useful information.

Of course this is all a complete waste of time and band width so I'm going back to work now. Hopefully my upcoming material will be more useful. Please recommend this post

No comments: